Wetsuit Warm Roof Systems
Our WetSuit® System consists of a range of environmentally friendly solutions used throughout the building envelope that meet specific roofing, waterproofing and air/vapor barrier requirements. All of our fluid applied, seamless membranes are water based, cold applied, have no VOC’s, are Class A fire rated, and have self-extinguishing capabilities. It can be sprayed to any mil thickness in a single pass thus creating a truly custom and precise membrane allowing unparalleled architectural freedom and ease of application.
- Has NO solvents in product, therefore has NO VOC’s
- Cures within 5/10 seconds, making it waterproof against rain immediately.
- Goes directly over most substrates after water blasting clean.
- Designed to have constant ponding, therefore if falls are insufficient this is not an issue for the product
- Is seamless. No laps, no joins
- Can be patched/repaired and remain seamless.
- Fire resistant
- UV stable with tests completed for New Zealand’s conditions
- Able to be elongated to 360% of its finished size, has a memory, plus withstands sudden impact.
- Can go directly over an existing roof.
- Cost effective.
- Application once detail work is completed is applied at a minimum rate of 250/300m2 per day
- Once fully cured can be painted with any colour elastomeric paint.
- Can be used as the membrane for a paving system over the top
- Can be used as the roofing, deck or podium membrane for Green Roof & Warm roof Applications
- Has a product warranty of 5/15 years, depending on the type of application and workmanship warranty by the applicator of 5 years
- Has very a strict quality control criterion, including photos and moisture content reading before, during and after application