Maxguard Polyurea Coatings Range
Polyurea is a remarkable technology for coating, lining and joint sealing. Polyurea coatings are most commonly applied over concrete and steel for corrosion protection and abrasion resistance. They also have tremendous advantages over conventional materials for joint fill and caulk applications due to their fast-set nature, high elongation, durability and abrasion resistant characteristics. Polyurea is also used as a protective shell over expanded polystyrene (EPS) for architectural moulded fascia applications.
- Extremely tough, fully trafficable abrasive-resistant surface
- Resistant to most solvents
- Dries almost instantly
- Cures within a wide range of conditions: in temperatures between -30C to >150C, even in high humidity
- Has excellent resistance to thermal shock
- Can be over coated with paint, etc.
- Can have a smooth or textured surface
- Can have unlimited thickness in a single application
- Great for under tiles
- Excellent long-term waterproofing membrane
- Low global warming potential: no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) or odour